Materials – Durable Synthetic Rubber (Black BS4255 Class C1), classified as non-hazardous with aluminium based Visible Strips as described below:
- Reflective / Photo Luminescent – alternating 25 cm sections.
- Reflective sections illuminate the stage edge from reflected overhead lighting.
- Photo Luminescent sections absorb light energy from overhead lighting and provide discreet and effective illumination during dark scenes
- Non-Reflective White – 1m sections.
- Bright white strips provide an effective solution to visible edge indication where overhead lighting is limited – such as schools and village halls.
- Construction – Visible strips are constructed from aluminium, layered with Reflective or Non-Reflective materials and finished with a “Scuff Resistant” coating which protects the strips and provides for easy cleaning.
- Visible Strips – Screws – Pan head crosshead 4mm x 40mm.
- Stage Fixing – Screws – Pan head crosshead 4mm x 40mm together with M6 Washers.
- Edge-Safe can be effective without stage fixing but stage fixing is recommended.
- Standard Width 1m.
- Maximum height 5cm.
- Depth 20cm.
- Weight – Approx 8kg – easily portable as 1 or 2 sections.
- UK: GB 2448742
- USA: US 7,625,096 B2